Are you a veteran and curious if you are able to get a VA loan?
We are military veterans, and we understand and respect the sacrifice you made to serve our county, and its our honor to help you and your family with your real estate needs.
Did you know that a VA loan requires NO down-payment? And it can be used to buy a primary residence (either existing or new construction).
Here are some benefits of a VA loan:
- No mortgage insurance
- One-time VA funding fee that can be included in the loan (if you receive VA disability compensation, you are exempt from the VA funding fee.
- Can be assumed by qualified persons
- Can be used to simultaneously purchase and improve a home
- Improve a home by installing energy-related features
- Buy a manufactured home and/or lot
- Refinance an existing mortgage loan or other indebtedness secured by a lien of record on a residence owned and occupied by a veteran property.
See if you are eligible for a VA loan here.
And if you are, all you need is your certificate of eligibility to start home shopping!
We have lenders who specialize in VA loans and we are here to help you navigate the home buying landscape every step of the way.
Here is a list of some items you should have ready for lenders to process your pre-approval:
- Clear copy of your driver’s license.
- Copy of DD-214
- Copy of COE (Certificate of Eligibility)
- Copy of last 30 days of paystubs
- Last 2 years W2’s
- Most recent 2 month’s bank statement(s)
- Copies of their VA disability award letter or SSI Award letter (if applicable).
Veterans, using your VA loan is a benefit you should not let slip by! Please call us today at 352-405-1663 or 352-405-1551 so we can be of service to you!